We are excited to have Lindsay Allen back on the show. She fills us in…
EP.10 – Hot & Not – Super Bowl Commercial Replay with Host Kathy Cunningham
Join Kathy Cunningham for her Super Bowl commercial review as she uncovers techniques that the biggest brands used to win your attention, and explores the creative side of advertising.
Kathy is a regular guest on the local Fox 5 and KUSI morning news stations and is invited to be the Monday morning quarterback for the Super Bowl Ads each year. She talks about how to take advantage of the most significant audience in TV with viewers who are actually ANXIOUS to be shown a commercial!
As a seasoned marketing professional, Kathy is passionate about combining the latest cutting-edge tools with the solid principles of marketing for exponential results. She is a master at applying research, targeting, and strategy to form the most compelling messages.
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- At 5 million dollars for thirty seconds, what makes this premiere placement worth the money?
- The right way to use comedy, celebrity, and emotional strategies to ensure your brand is memorable
- With over 111 million viewers in America, why it is still the best place to reach a massive audience!
- Which commercials stood out as the best, and which completely missed the mark?
- How to take advantage of social media and pre-game hype to maximize the impact of your campaign and drive exposure and sales
Connect With Us!
Advanced Marketing Strategies is a full service, results driven advertising agency. We help brands find their voice, target their best customers, supercharge creative, and engage the people who matter the most. We collaborate with trusted brands and companies of all sizes. Connect with us today!