Creative Team member, Nartui Gutierrez, was among the presenters in this week’s Podcast Palooza. She enthusiastically broke down her favorite points from Goal Digger, The Podcast. This PODCAST PALOOZA PLAYBACK discusses how to batch your content for Instagram and save hours with Jenna Kutcher.
How to Create Less Content With More Impact
1. Focus on Quality instead of Quantity
2. Repurpose your content
3. Did you know only about 6% of your followers are seeing what you’re sharing!
4. Spend less time creating content
5. Create evergreen content (posts that can be useful for about a year in case someone stumbles upon it later)
6. Why posts may fail: Make sure to double check your links to make sure they’re working
7. Automation: Schedule as much as you can and plan ahead so you can deliver good content
8. Look at your past calendars. Can you update old posts and repurpose posts that had good engagement?
9. Do you have a past freebie that you could promote in a new way? Don’t worry about repeating it even if people have already seen it.
10. Take a look at the big picture when thinking about all of your good content you’ve created. Sometimes those posts live and die in one post buy maybe your followers didn’t get a chance to see it.
If you want help to create engaging, relationship building content for YOUR brand, hit us up today for a FREE CONSULTATION at www. am-strategies.com!
At AMS, we have a weekly tradition: Podcast Palooza. Once a week, we all gather in our conference room and listen to a few of our colleagues present on podcast episodes. They share their reactions and takeaways from their podcast of choice and offer ideas on how it can be applied to our clients and our own company. It’s a small part of the week, but one that consolidates our internal brand as a company that participates in wider conversations, and that listens to the ideas of its employees. We are always on the lookout for innovative, charismatic thinkers, so send your podcast recommendations our way!
Listen to the entire podcast – GOAL DIGGER: How to Batch Your Content For Instagram and Save Hours with Jenna Kutcher here!
Connect With Us!
Advanced Marketing Strategies is a full service, results driven advertising agency. We help brands find their voice, target their best customers, supercharge creative, and engage the people who matter the most. We collaborate with trusted brands and companies of all sizes. Connect with us today!