Sports and Event Marketing, From Local Community Impact to International Exposure – Kristy is an account manager at Octagon, a global leader in sports and entertainment marketing which represents some of the world’s biggest brands, athletes and celebrities. Kristy’s journey in sports marketing started when she took an entry-level job with the PGA; she moved up to Tournament Services Coordinator for The Frys.com Open, then the Tournament Marketing Manager for the LPGA, and now as Tournament Director for The Volunteers of America’s LPGA Texas Classic. I met Kristy at my very first LPGA Kia Classic Women’s Leadership Luncheon; she was there supporting her fellow tournament director, learning from other top female leaders and enjoying the California sunshine.
Kristy Manas Nutt, Account Manager at Octagon
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- Engaging at a human level, why it’s the “new” social marketing
- How to go from intern to running the show, a reflection on career & success
- How today’s Athletes are marketing brands & inspiring a new generation
- Orangetheory Fitness – a brand that’s creating community and personal responsibility
- Event marketing – from local community impact to international exposure
- How to use Twitter and Facebook tools to reach new fans and target specific demographics
- Volunteer of America – a case study in branding and cause marketing
- Being a new mom and how it affects your personal and professional brand
- When the challenge is a DOOZY how to react best, recover, and reinvent
Connect With Us!
Advanced Marketing Strategies is a full service, results driven advertising agency. We help brands find their voice, target their best customers, supercharge creative, and engage the people who matter the most. We collaborate with trusted brands and companies of all sizes. Connect with us today!