•Media Buying For Large Local Retail Brands, Katie Shares Her Real-World Examples•
Katie Rosenthal is a results-driven marketing professional with over 15 years of experience in marketing, advertising and the media industry. Katie’s talents lie in media negotiation, project management, strategy and execution of campaigns.
In our conversation, Katie shares the media & marketing knowledge that she’s gained over the years working at Omnicom Media Group, Cox Media, and The idea Agency. She walks us through the myriad of media and marketing options and has a knack for explaining complicated media concepts with the real-world examples of a local brand.
Katie’s down to earth nature is contagious, and she shares her personal journey of how she honed her communication skills and learned how to be a better team player and leader by working with senior management, key internal stakeholders, external partners and vendors.
Katie Rosenthal Marketing Manager at Jerome’s Furniture; Mkt Dir Discount Direct Furniture
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- How to build and nurture a personal network for support, guidance, and success
- Understanding the puzzle of media and the fast pace of retail marketing
- Integrated media OTT, cable, in-app, Hulu, Roku, Smart TV, broadcast media
- How to compare digital media options and choose the right mix for your brand
- Refining your leadership style and learning when to speak up and when to take your opinion off line for better impact
- How to identify the right influencer marketing strategy for your brand
- How to take your take your mom & pop social media to the next level
- How brands are using the second-screen marketing opportunities to reach Omnichannel shoppers
- Why building a marketing plan is like constructing a house, if you do it right
- How technology is changing the analytics behind media buying